To cultivate an innovative educational experience and advance a thriving veterinary community.
Shaping the future of veterinary medicine.
We believe that veterinary medicine is a team sport, and well-being is essential to thriving in this profession. We believe that veterinary professionals provide the best care for animals and service to society when they are able to prioritize and be supported for compassionately caring for themselves. We believe in providing an engaging, safe, and inclusive learning environment where students can foster an enduring passion for veterinary medicine.
We adopt the 10 principles of the veterinary culture manifesto:
- Prioritize people, purpose, and progress
- Champion culture as a core objective
- Empower the next generation
- Seek and adopt modern technology
- Celebrate diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Honor mental health and oneself
- Break status quo and build for the future
- Cherish vulnerability and honesty
- Uplift your peers and build rich community
- Embrace a life of learning and growth